S.A.R.A. S.A.R.A.

When you said smart people, you meant it.

I couldn't finish, but from what I've seen, the puzzles you included are done in a way that they are not obvious, but not trial and error. They are perfectly done. Of course, I couldn't finish, but I might be able to later. you even managed to convey meaning without text, a talent most games cannot say they have.

Champion 21 Champion 21

Well made for a beta, but needs some tweaking

The only flaw I see is that the Ace should replace the 1 card. If possible, you should also have a way to only draw four of the same card, so as you draw, it becomes less likely to draw the same card. Also the more familiar name is "Blackjack". If you find a way to make two cards draw in the beginning and check if they are a Blackjack, that would also be cool.

Of course, like I said, for a start it's well done.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks for all the feed back :D
I'll look into some of the things you mentioned- I really appreciate it ;)

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

impossible in later browsers

Good idea but refreshing removes everything and although it is required it does not help on newer browsers. it actually erases the game so the level is unbeatable.

Balance physics Balance physics

Good

It lags a lot, but good concept.

Raygun Gothic's Twitch! Raygun Gothic's Twitch!

glitched

the area of the ball collision is way too high. it gives game overs on people who dodged them.

killing 4 no reason killing 4 no reason

Try again

Spend a lot more time on your flashes. Make them more interactive. Make them look better too. Those were extremely basic stick figures, and possibly the reason you almost got blammed. You know actionscript, and that's good, but you need to focus more on the art first.

walterwagner responds:

i wil thanx

Black'n'Orange Black'n'Orange

Good, but glitched

The hit area for the death spaces is way too big, other than that, good game.

AwokerR responds:

hum... thanks. :]

Gyros' Atom Fusor Gyros' Atom Fusor

ok, but glitched

You can't throw the atom and it snaps to the bad atoms when you click to destroy them. Fix it.

Droppin Beats Droppin Beats

Easy is impossible

Make it a little slower. You have to memorize everything to avoid it as it is now.

The Teleporter 1.0 The Teleporter 1.0

almost mediocre

It would have been good but therte are no checkpoints. This combined with random deaths and tests of luck makes for a very poor game.